Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data, two types of cookie can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website published, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also another classification based on the period of time during which cookies remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification involving five types of cookie according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, and behavioural advertising cookies.
- Technical cookies: they make it possible, among other things, to find when a human being or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation being used, the sections most frequently used, products viewed, hours of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertising on the basis of browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
3. Our cookies
The following are the cookies used in this website, specifying their type and purpose:
The www.mtbpyrenees.com website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service developed by Google that enables the measurement and analysis of website navigation. You can find 4 cookies from this service in your browser. According to the classification given above, these are own cookies, session cookies and analysis cookies. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en
Through web analytics strictly statistical information is obtained pertaining to the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, visit frequency and repeated visitors, visit length, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city where the IP address is located. This information enables MTB PYRENEES to provide a better and more suitable service.
Under no circumstance is information obtained about the user’s personal data, ensuring the preservation of online users’ privacy.
4. Cookies policy
With this information, you can take the following actions:
What happens if you disable cookies?
If you disable cookies it is possible that you cannot see all contents or take all actions through our website.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.iniziabiketravel.com or any other website using the browser. Settings are different in every browser. The “Help” functionality will show you how to do it. However, here are some direct links with relevant information. With this information, you can take the following actions:
- Internet Explorer: Windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10”
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: Support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: Apple.com/en-ww/privacy/use-of-cookies/